Colli Euganei Park's new App!
Home » Living the territory » Points of interest » Religious sites

Santa Domenica Hermitage

In 1203, the Municipality of Monselice donated land on the top of the hill of Mt. Ricco to the Benedictine monks to build a church dedicated to St. John the Evangelist. Subsequently, in 1679, the hermits of St. Augustine erected a hermitage in the ruins.
In 1920, Count Vittorio Cini built a villa in this place, which was then given to the Friars Minor, asking for it to be called "Santa Domenica Hermitage".

Municipality: Monselice (PD) | View on Map
 
Share on