No 4 - Mt. Venda Trail "G.G.Lorenzoni"
- Departure: Loc. Sottovenda - Galzignano Terme (Galzignano Terme)
- Arrival: Galzignano Terme
- Duration: 2 hour/s
- Difficulty Level: EE - For expert hikers
- Length: 6 km
- Difference in height: 250m
- Involved Municipalities: Cinto Euganeo, Galzignano Terme, Teolo, Vò
- Show the map
Time is intended for a trained hiker, it could vary depending on the preparation and the interest for the itinerary features.
The point of departure is Casa Marina, in Sottovenda. After a stretch of dirt road, a steep path on the right goes up to the ancient Fontana Olivato, after which the path turns around a large hop-hornbeam, reaches a flat area, and leads into a bright chestnut wood with downy oaks, manna ashes, hop-hornbeams; many plant species bloom in the undergrowth during the spring.
Download KMZ Download in GPX format
Trail G.G.Lorenzoni on Mt. Venda
(photo by PR Colli Euganei)